Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Horse. . .2010 model


I do not like to have tons and tons of toys all over our house. I am a bit anal; as in I follow the boys around picking up after them. . .A LOT. . .TOO much! I also am constantly going through their toys picking out toys that they don't play with anymore to go in the garage sale pile. Kyle is 2 1/2. He is not a baby anymore (as hard as that is to admit). A few months ago, I put a horse Kyle had in the garage sale pile. After countless times of him pulling it BACK out, I finally have given in and realized that he still enjoys this toy and doesn't want to let it go quite yet.

Until a few days ago, I hadn't really watched him play with his horse. I knew that he kept his "keys" in the basket but thought nothing of it. Until I saw this. . . .







Not only does he use the keys to start his horse, he also uses the remote keyless entry to lock and unlock him when he is not on him! HA!

2 comments:

Stef said...

Can't wait to see my boy!!!

Stef said...
This comment has been removed by the author.