Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Elijah's Special Phone Call

Monday was a special night for Elijah! After struggling and struggling and struggling with the potty(not going to get really graphic here but let's just say he has peepeed in the potty for nearly a year!!!), he FINALLY had a triumphant breakthrough Monday night! And, to make it an even greater night Spiderman (aka Brooks Tabor) called him to tell him how proud of him he is!!! I, of course, had to snap a quick picture of the special conversation.  




I couldn't figure out how to get the underlining off. . .sorry!

2 comments:

amy wright said...

I love it! We did this with Isaac. Buzz Lightyear (my mom) would call him. He still believes that Buzz was making those calls and even asked to call Buzz a couple of months ago (Isaac is 5 1/2). I wonder if he'll always remember it!

Natalie Lowe said...

That's awesome. so funny!