Tuesday, March 29, 2011

What happened to March??

Where does the time go? I feel like March just began and here it is the last few days of the month! I made a goal to post at least one blog a month and am pushing it!

March has been a great month! We have had some beautiful spring weather and enjoyed lots of days out in the backyard. We had a great spring break which included painting two rooms in two days(Thanks to my Mom for coming down and doing the majority of the work!!). We are getting closer to having everything ready for Annabella's big arrival in SEVEN WEEKS!!!! And we were blessed with an amazing shower by two of the greatest girls I know!

I really hoped this post could be to show Annabella's completed room but the original bedding ended up being back-ordered. So, we had to go back to the drawing board and re-think her room! I'm so excited about it though! And I think Ricky is getting tired of here me say, "I'm so glad the other bedding didn't work out!" Ha! Because we changed our mind, that meant a change in furniture plans. Her crib will be in this week so hopefully my next post will be soon and include pictures of her room.

But for now, here is a glimpse into each of my boys unique personalities.

Kyle is constantly pretending. He has an incredible imagination. This particular day he was a dog and he was hungry. :)

And here is the little guy after his Grandma's heart! My Mom used to get in trouble for taking a book outside to read when she was told to go play! Elijah LOVES to take books outside and read in his "clubhouse" while brother is running around playing who knows what!

Here is a sneak peak at Annabella's room. Elijah helped my Mom and I paint for quite a while. Her bedding has birds on it and he knew my Mom was going to paint some on the wall. So, if you look really closely, you can see that he painted a bird! He was so sad that we had to cover it up! :)

1 comment:

Aimee Nicole said...

I love reading updates on y'all. Such sweet little boys. By the way, the color of Annabella's room is extremely close to what we're painting our little girl's room! Love, love, love soft green.