Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Our Sweet Girl


As most(if not all) of you know, we are expecting a sweet little girl in May. We are all very excited to add another little one to our family. The fact that she is in fact a she just makes it that much more exciting. The boys are VERY excited to have a sister. . .ok Elijah is VERY excited. Kyle hasn't quite made his mind up on the situation.

I once posted a blog stating that I wasn't really a nester when I was pregnant. Maybe it is the difference in age. . .or the fact that I am having a girl. . .or that we are trying to fit two boys into one room. . .or that we have way to much junk at this point in our life. The reason, I'm not exactly sure but what I am sure of is that I am nesting like CRAZY with this pregnancy! And, not that anyone cares(except me of course) but here is the proof that I have been going through things and organizing like crazy!

Hall Closet Before:


Hall Closet After:


Coat Closet Before:




Coat Closet After:


Kyle's(now our sweet girls) Closet Before:

Kyle's(now our sweet girls. . .sort of. . .they will share for a while Closet After:


Elijah's Closet Before:


Elijah's Closet After:


As I wrote in my previous post, Kyle is now officially moved into Elijah's room. We still have a few things to do in their room(paint a border, hang some things, etc) then we will begin working on our sweet girls room. We are hoping to have everything done in both rooms by the end of March. We will see if we actually meet that goal! :)

AND, here is our little miss. . .
Introducing:
Annabella Joy Garzon
Due May 18, 2011

(I know this isn't the best quality but our sonograms weren't on a disk like they were with Kyle! :( So, I had to take a picture of it until I can get them scanned!)

No comments: