Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Ishes

Our sweet Kyle is just now starting to say more words.  He has said Dada and E-la-la(Elijah) for what seems like forever! He has added duckie, hi, Mama, and several other words somewhere along the way.  But, the other night, this little boy absolutely stole my heart! I was rocking him to sleep (something that I LOVE and didn't get to do with Elijah).  Some nights this takes less than 5 minutes and then other nights this takes MUCH longer.  This particular night was one of those MUCH, MUCH longer nights.  I have to be honest, I was started to get frustrated thinking about all I had to do before the next day! I finally decided I would have to just cradle Kyle in my arms and make him lay down.  So, I did! This usually makes him upset but not this night! Nope, he looked at me and said "ishes".  It took me a minute to realize what he was saying/wanting.  He said KISSES!!! I was so tickled and he knew it(he is definitely a charmer).  He proceeded to say it over and over again for about 5 minutes! And of course, I enjoyed EVERYONE of those "ishes"!!! 

No comments: