Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Mother's-Day-Out

Kyle, our youngest, is 2 1/2. He is quite the little character. He is hilarious, active, smart, sweet, cuddly, mischievous, and a stinker all rolled into one. He keeps us entertained and on our toes. He has been in some sort of childcare since he was 7 weeks old. However, he has always been in the home of friends during the day not in actual daycare situations with other kids. Today, as I took Kyle to his first day of MDO I thought it would be easy after all, this wasn't the first time I had dropped him off. I was wrong. He was big and excited(until they wanted him to put his lunchbox in the basket outside the door!) and Mommy was NOT! I could barely hold myself together as I rushed to my car. Driving away, I cried. My sweet baby is growing up!

I tried to get some good pictures of him before we left this morning but he didn't want to put down the new cup he picked out. So, these will have to do! :)


2 comments:

Stef said...

Aww my baby boy is so BIG!! Let him know how much I love him!

Stef said...

Aww my baby boy is so BIG!! Let him know how much I love him!